Aims to define an efficient and cross platform framework for :
- Binary Reading and Writing BitOrder (Most and Least Significant) and ByteOrder (Little, Big, Middle and Mixed)
- Machine BinaryRepresentation (TwosComplement, OnesComplement, SignedMagnitude and Mixed)
- Audio, Image and Video data.
Adds Native reading and writing code paths to improve performance if desired, can also utilize unsafe code if desired.
Added classes and examples of managed decoding of JPEG and H.264, AAC and others to follow.
Added classes and methods for advanced programming concepts which can help with advanced programming concepts and increase performance when used correctly. (Unsafe / Unmanaged / Arrays)
Adds multiple new managed solutions such as MD5 and HttpClient.
Decouples logic further and Separates build definitions for compatibility with various framework profiles including but not limited to:
- Full Framework (Windows and Mono)
- Micro Framework
- Xamarin, Unity, other frameworks.
Separates Example Applications and Testing logic by providing a separate UnitTesting solution.