Discussions under Question

Threads are sometimes deleted after an issue is cleared up so if you have something you would like to persist after said time please also see the Issue Tracker.

RTSP Server Incoming Stream Listener

first post: euphoricz wrote: FFplay has the ability to listen for an incoming rtsp connection on...

TaggedException: Invalid transport header in rtsp

first post: mooray wrote: Hi Everyone! After reading a useful article on codeproject i woul...

PCMU Audio in H264 stream to Wowza

first post: mesomagik wrote: I have a problem with creating one stream which contains audio and ...

Video stream from a images.

first post: Sirilix wrote: Hi there, excellent project! I am struggling to understand what is...

Can I play rtp stream at HTML5 player

first post: alexsandro_xpt wrote: There way to play a mp3 audio file and stremming it via rtp to play...

latest post: alexsandro_xpt wrote: Hi @juliusfriedman I will return this issue this year, we will talk...

answered by: juliusfriedman wrote: I am also planning on more audio support for PCM and Raw PCM as wel...

Unity x net7mma

first post: isaac_weisberg wrote: Hi everyone, Please, correct me if I am mistaking: Unity3D target...

Previous release for .net 3.5

first post: rainboy93 wrote: Hi sir, I'm very interested in RtspClient but i need a build for ...

Bitmaps to RTSP Stream

first post: kfilbrun wrote: First, let me say this is a very impressive library and, although a...

Connect and get stream from IP Camera

first post: jbv_eng wrote: Hello Mr. Julius, I'm trying to build a winform application to co...

Can't connect to the server with VLC

first post: GalluskY wrote: Hi there ! First of all congratulations, you made a very nice work...