Discussions under Suggestion

Threads are sometimes deleted after an issue is cleared up so if you have something you would like to persist after said time please also see the Issue Tracker.

Move to GitHub

first post: networkfusion wrote: Hi Julius, I was just wondering about your and other community memb...

latest post: mms wrote: Great work on this library! Moving it to GitHub would others to fur...

answered by: juliusfriedman wrote: Thank you for your continued interest in the project! There is rea...

Support forUWP (Windows 10 Universal App) together with existing Xamarin Support

first post: Firlefanz wrote: Hi Julius, as you know, I am using Xamarin Forms 2 to develop an A...

latest post: juliusfriedman wrote: Np, thank you also and have a great holiday!

answered by: juliusfriedman wrote: Np, thank you also and have a great holiday!

Enable server to stream over an indirect connection

first post: RobsonFelix wrote: Can the RTSP server work over an existing connection? Imagine the ...

latest post: juliusfriedman wrote: Sorry for the delay, just getting the time to look into this and re...

answered by: juliusfriedman wrote: Sorry for the delay, just getting the time to look into this and re...

Decoder, Viewers, Filters, etc H265, 265, etc

first post: smlsr777 wrote: So I have been taking a look at this project along with the various...

latest post: juliusfriedman wrote: Consider this a 'Template' for the level of functionality I envisio...

answered by: juliusfriedman wrote: Thank you for your interest in the project! I am sincerely and def...

• 1-4 of 4 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions