Invalid arguments

Topics: Bug Archive
Jul 27, 2016 at 4:00 PM
Edited Jul 27, 2016 at 4:00 PM
I donwloaded the source code and added the project to my own solution.

I get errors like this in RtspSource.cs
Error   22  The name 'IsDisposed' does not exist in the current context ...\ManagedMediaAggregation\RtspServer\MediaTypes\RtpSource.cs  218 17  Media

Error   19  The best overloaded method match for 'Media.Common.IDisposedExtensions.IsNullOrDisposed(Media.Common.IDisposed)' has some invalid arguments ...\ManagedMediaAggregation\RtspServer\MediaTypes\RtpSource.cs  207 17  Media
Here is where the method IsNullOrDisposed doesn't match arguments.
 public RtpSource(string name, System.Uri source, Rtp.RtpClient client, bool perPacket = false)
            : this(name, source, perPacket)
        {
            if (Common.IDisposedExtensions.IsNullOrDisposed(client)) throw new Media.Common.Extensions.Exception.ExceptionExtensions.ArgumentNullOrDisposedException(client);            

RtpClient = client;
        }
Thanks
Jul 28, 2016 at 12:28 PM
Also If i try building the Media solution, first I get an error referencing vii2 project which I don't know where it comes from.

I remove the project (which wasn't in the downloaded files to begin with) and then i get an error in ExceptionExtensions.cs
 public ArgumentNullOrDisposedException(string paramName, IDisposed what, int stackFrameDepth, bool fNeedFileInfo)
            {
                //Warning, memory consumption...
                System.Diagnostics.StackFrame = new System.Diagnostics.StackFrame(stackFrameDepth, fNeedFileInfo);
            }
Error   14  'System.Diagnostics.StackFrame' is a 'type', which is not valid in the given context    C:\Users\Miquel\Downloads\DroneThunder\App\ManagedMediaAggregation\Common\Extensions\ExceptionExtensions.cs 95  17  Media.Common
Coordinator
Jul 28, 2016 at 12:32 PM
You can also unload the project...

The issue with the Stack Frame is resolved by building in release.

I'll try to get a release today or tommorow which synchronized that code.
Marked as answer by juliusfriedman on 7/28/2016 at 4:32 AM
Jul 28, 2016 at 12:47 PM
Adding the Media project to my solution and building in release gives these errors:
Error   1   Source file 'Common\Classes\BaseDisposable.cs' could not be found   C:\Users\Miquel\Downloads\DroneThunder\App\ManagedMediaAggregation\CSC  Media
Error   2   Source file 'Common\Classes\CommonDisposable.cs' could not be found C:\Users\Miquel\Downloads\DroneThunder\App\ManagedMediaAggregation\CSC  Media
Error   3   Source file 'Common\Classes\Loggers\DebuggingLogger.cs' could not be found 
C:\Users\Miquel\Downloads\DroneThunder\App\ManagedMediaAggregation\CSC  Media
Error   4   Source file 'Common\Classes\Text\Unicode.cs' could not be found C:\Users\Miquel\Downloads\DroneThunder\App\ManagedMediaAggregation\CSC  Media
And more of the same. I've checked and those files are not in the source code I got from here.

Am I missing something? I downloaded the code and added Media.csproj to my solution. It said that it targeted NetFramework 4.6 and it was not installed, but it is and it's the one I'm using in my solution. So I made the project target 4.5 in the error popup and then changed it back to 4.6. That's all I did.

Thank you
Coordinator
Jul 28, 2016 at 6:35 PM
The library currently targets the .Net 4.6.1; You can change this just as with any other project depending on the IDE you are using.

The 4.6 Framework SHOULD be compatible with the library at the current time as it exists;

If you need anything else let me know.
Marked as answer by juliusfriedman on 7/28/2016 at 10:35 AM