Running the server and consuming new feeds

Topics: Question
Jul 6, 2015 at 11:48 AM
I know there are various tests etc, however just wondered if you could give a quick example. I want to run up the server and then get the server to consume dynamic feeds which are then available for live broadcast.

If I fire up the TestServer and then point Quicktime Broadcast to the server it sees the rtsp feed come in with the sdp announce then I get a 405 method not allowed. Thus how can I capture the fact that a stream is then sent to the server and set this up as a live feed? Great project by the way.
Coordinator
Jul 6, 2015 at 12:04 PM
No, no and no.

Good day.
Marked as answer by juliusfriedman on 7/6/2015 at 5:04 AM
Jul 6, 2015 at 12:56 PM
No, No, No cant be done, or no your not able to provide any assistance? Dude, building a community to utilise your libraries needs some pro-active backing. Regards P
Coordinator
Jul 7, 2015 at 10:38 PM
There was enough pro-active backing.

Anything is possible if you put your mind to it.

Good day.
Marked as answer by juliusfriedman on 7/7/2015 at 3:38 PM
Jul 8, 2015 at 5:56 AM
Yes plenty from the users but we just need some good examples and support from the contributor. Can you advise why nothing will play thus receiving connect reset when connecting to an rtsp source yet works fine in the client and player tests. Will you be adding rtmp and hls. I have tried nginx and works within minutes. Regards
Coordinator
Jul 8, 2015 at 11:32 AM
Yea, because you don't know what your doing.

The creator has created enough and also contributed enough. The owness is now on the community to contribute.

This will be my last response for your "issues" have a nice day.
Marked as answer by juliusfriedman on 7/8/2015 at 4:32 AM