RTSP Server Implementation

Nov 9, 2014 at 7:31 AM
Hi dear,

Currently i am trying to achieve the RTSP server. I have small scenario

I have small application that forward the frames to sever in a image format. This small application i hosted in the windows Tablet and now that tablet is connecting to the 3g or 4g network. I want to view that live video comming from the windows Tablet and here is my RTSP server. And i have added that frames into the RTSP Server link. When user clicks that link it shows the live video that comes through our RTSP SErver.
Ref: http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/507218/Managed-Media-Aggregation-using-Rtsp-and-Rtp?msg=4938700#xx4938700xx
Can you help in this regard?
Coordinator
Nov 9, 2014 at 6:49 PM
Hello, I am having a bit of trouble understanding your request.

It seems you have the RtspServer working but are having problems accessing the server when on the Mobile IP Network vs the Wifi from the Device, if you can post an example I would be more than happy to attempt to resolve this for you.

I think the problem is that the RtspServer is binding on the local adapter and the RemoteEndPoint is using that address, you may have to bind on a different EndPoint.

I think that binding on Any IP like I do for the server also limited the server to IP v4 TCP, I will probably allow for the server to have a specified IP in a later version, in the mean time I think the 'Start' method of the RtspServer will be where you need to make a change.

Thanks for bringing this up and let me know if I am right.
Marked as answer by juliusfriedman on 11/9/2014 at 10:49 AM
Nov 10, 2014 at 6:11 AM
Let me try to Explain.

Integrated Camera mean : Windows tablet is connected to 3G or 4G network.

Suppose i have integrated camera and small application sends the frame to my Public IP where i have hosted the RTSP Server. The RTSP server receives that frames and publishing it into the RTSP Url. How can i achieve this?

When i have multiple clients are sent the frames to the rtsp server and then how can i handle for publishing?

If you under stand my question its good other wise i will send you more information.

Thanks.
Coordinator
Nov 10, 2014 at 7:40 PM
The server would consume the source, or you can make a source and dynamically create the content.

There are several examples of this in the Tests application.

There is no scenario I am aware of where the source 'sends' data to the 'server', although this can be achieved if required.

Please see https://net7mma.codeplex.com/discussions/571472 to make sure you and I are talking about the same thing.
Marked as answer by juliusfriedman on 11/10/2014 at 11:40 AM