Discussions under Bug Archive

Threads are sometimes deleted after an issue is cleared up so if you have something you would like to persist after said time please also see the Issue Tracker.

Still not stable

first post: thaibienbac wrote: after longtime i come back and test your rtsp server, it is better ...

latest post: thaibienbac wrote: Dear Sir, I am trying to build a rtsp server, using your sample so...

answered by: juliusfriedman wrote: Hello Sir, I will have some time in the coming weeks and I would li...

Find!! VS2015 Compile Error

first post: jinjin54321 wrote: Hello ? Mr. juliusfriedman. Thank you for your many advice...(Rea...

latest post: juliusfriedman wrote: sry l8r

answered by: juliusfriedman wrote: sry l8r

Invalid arguments

first post: mikepa88 wrote: I donwloaded the source code and added the project to my own soluti...

latest post: juliusfriedman wrote: The library currently targets the .Net 4.6.1; You can change this j...

answered by: juliusfriedman wrote: The library currently targets the .Net 4.6.1; You can change this j...

Managed Media Aggregation Stability & Performance on Xamarin Devices (Android and iOS)

first post: Firlefanz wrote: Hi Julius, thanks again for your help and this library :-) We now...

latest post: juliusfriedman wrote: just as a FYI I think you could have also just built the project in...

answered by: juliusfriedman wrote: just as a FYI I think you could have also just built the project in...

RtpClient.FromSessionDescription crashes on Xamarain IOS device

first post: Firlefanz wrote: Hello Julius, since the Streaming Video now works on the Xamarin ...

latest post: juliusfriedman wrote: Just for the record I will also post in this thread: FromSessionDe...

answered by: juliusfriedman wrote: Just for the record I will also post in this thread: FromSessionDe...

RtspServer issue with Azure

first post: RadenNurFatah wrote: Hi Julius, First of all I would like to thank you for the great l...

latest post: juliusfriedman wrote: The issues you cited were on shutdown of the server in certain cond...

answered by: juliusfriedman wrote: I dunno what you taught, nor what you thought. Almost anything is ...

The method or operation is not implemented. ... System.Net.NetworkInformation.UnixIPGlobalProperties.GetActiveUdpListeners

first post: Firlefanz wrote: Hello, thanks a lot for Managed Media Aggregation, it Looks extrem...

latest post: juliusfriedman wrote: Great! I am going to make another update today which should also i...

answered by: juliusfriedman wrote: Great! I am going to make another update today which should also i...

RTSP client doesn´t receive frames/packets from IP camera

first post: petulka8s wrote: Hi, I want to get video from my IP camera to Visual Studio C#. I ...

latest post: juliusfriedman wrote: Glad you got it working, what was the difficulties before if you d...

answered by: juliusfriedman wrote: Glad you got it working, what was the difficulties before if you d...

RFC2435Frame - "This Frame not Complete"

first post: timurdesi wrote: Hello, I just checked latest version, IsMissingPackets is false ...

latest post: juliusfriedman wrote: 111932 should fix any difference in the code, the small difference ...

answered by: juliusfriedman wrote: 111932 should fix any difference in the code, the small difference ...

Download doesn't build (net7mma-111925 )

first post: KentK wrote: I'm getting 70 errors with the latest source code. Here's one 'Medi...

latest post: juliusfriedman wrote: This should now be fixed. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

answered by: juliusfriedman wrote: This should now be fixed. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!