Discussions under Question

Threads are sometimes deleted after an issue is cleared up so if you have something you would like to persist after said time please also see the Issue Tracker.

Can I play rtp stream at HTML5 player

first post: alexsandro_xpt wrote: There way to play a mp3 audio file and stremming it via rtp to play...

latest post: alexsandro_xpt wrote: Hi @juliusfriedman I will return this issue this year, we will talk...

answered by: juliusfriedman wrote: I am also planning on more audio support for PCM and Raw PCM as wel...

Unity x net7mma

first post: isaac_weisberg wrote: Hi everyone, Please, correct me if I am mistaking: Unity3D target...

Previous release for .net 3.5

first post: rainboy93 wrote: Hi sir, I'm very interested in RtspClient but i need a build for ...

Bitmaps to RTSP Stream

first post: kfilbrun wrote: First, let me say this is a very impressive library and, although a...

Connect and get stream from IP Camera

first post: jbv_eng wrote: Hello Mr. Julius, I'm trying to build a winform application to co...

Can't connect to the server with VLC

first post: GalluskY wrote: Hi there ! First of all congratulations, you made a very nice work...

How to extract bitmap from an RFC6184Frame

first post: skyhikeeper wrote: Hi There I get the RFC6184 frames and it saves it to a video file...

Getting started with rtspclient

first post: skyhikeeper wrote: I need a simple getting started process for the rtspclient, I want ...

Same code and decoder: Ultrafast with no delay with video only, extremly slow with audio and video

first post: Firlefanz wrote: Hello, since I had so many Problems with the Performance, I now t...

latest post: Firlefanz wrote: It is working fine now with the older Version adding this when init...

answered by: juliusfriedman wrote: It's really hard to say without doing some debugging first hand. I...

Video playback delay (H264 rtp stream ) which is growing longer when a lot movement happens

first post: Firlefanz wrote: Hello Julius, Thanks again for your great library! hope you are w...

latest post: Firlefanz wrote: Hello, a remaining delay could be fixed like this, when initialisi...

answered by: juliusfriedman wrote: You really must pay attention to the GPU buffer; if you want the be...