Multicast streaming using RtspServer or is mandatory other tool like vlc

Topics: Question
Apr 29, 2015 at 7:41 PM
I am using RtspServer to aggregate different ip cameras model (panasonic, axis, so on) for that i am using libvlc to push stream in the RtspServer, and later vlc again to re-streaming using multicast and unicast (vlc for unicast due to i want to deliver video to users with no direct access to my network with vlc i can publish the video). Is possible to deliver multicast video stream using only RtspServer.

I believe that an RtspServer cannot do that but may be i don't understand my studies. I am new to this world.
Coordinator
Apr 29, 2015 at 7:45 PM
Yes it can (Support Multicast) and your correct about not understanding your studies in my opinion.

As stated previously contact ASTI or myself if you have questions or concerns so your needs can be addressed and we can possibly help you understand your goal better.
Marked as answer by juliusfriedman on 4/29/2015 at 12:45 PM
Apr 29, 2015 at 8:10 PM
Thanks for your great job and quick answers, How can i contact with you? I am from Cuba and cannot use any social network in my University
Apr 29, 2015 at 8:11 PM
Please some code examples of streaming multicast using the server.
Coordinator
Apr 29, 2015 at 8:12 PM
As stated previously please use e-mail if necessary to start the communication process and thanks again for your interest!
Marked as answer by juliusfriedman on 4/29/2015 at 1:12 PM
Apr 29, 2015 at 8:40 PM
Some email to contact you
Coordinator
Apr 29, 2015 at 8:43 PM
See license for my email or http://new.asti-trans.com/contactus.html
Marked as answer by juliusfriedman on 4/29/2015 at 1:43 PM